Find your fit with Aspire.
Corporate Staff Accountant
Hatboro , PA US
Our client, a prestigious property investment firm and industry leader, within the greater Hatboro area, is seeking a Corporate Staff Accountant to join their happy, friendly, employee first culture. If you are seeking a temp to perm opportunity to join a growing, highly recognized organization then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
Pay $66,000 with 5% yearly bonus
Aggressive 401K company match
Outstanding Benefits with aggressive PTO
Truly and employee first culture that allows for growth and stability
Day to Day Overview
• Complete monthly and quarterly accounting closes relating to the corporate entities, including bank reconciliations, restricted cash, accounting for accruals and prepaids, and intercompany fees among other areas
• Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly lender reporting
• Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly business partner reporting packages
• Assist with the implementation and maintenance of internal controls and accounting policies to ensure the integrity of the Company’s accounting, systems, processes, data and reporting
• Assist the Senior Corporate Accountant, Corporate Controller, Chief Accounting Officer and/or financial reporting team, as directed
• Assist in the preparation of supporting documentation packages to address ad hoc managerial and business partner analysis and external auditor requests
- Demonstrated understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required for this position.
- High level of computer skills; experience with Yardi a plus, or similar real estate accounting software
- Advanced proficiencies in the use of Excel
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Accounting
- Proof of full COVID vaccine is required with consideration for accommodation for medical or religious based reasons