Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, a leading full-service mechanical and solutions provider for Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Northern Delaware., is seeking an eager and dynamic AP/AR Administrator that overtime will have opportunity to move up in the organization in Philadelphia, PA from a Temp to Perm Basis. This is 100% Onsite for at least the first year, 5 Days per week at the Corporate Office. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is successful, growing and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $46,000-$52,000 annually paid hourly ($22-$24/hour)
• Company profit sharing within a Safe Harbor contribution
• 401K with a 4% match
• Comprehensive medical benefits with a company paid HSA
• Outstanding company culture promoting longevity and upward mobility
• Timely and accurate invoice entry to allow for proper coding and prompt payments to vendors.
• Research invoices that cannot be automatically processed through the AP workflow.
• Communicate with vendors and employees to resolve issues.
• Perform approval process for invoices requiring special approval based on dollar amount.
• Complete tax-exempt paperwork if applicable.
• Track daily number of items in workflow.
• Assist with preparing customer invoices within the Service Module.
• Prepare customer invoices in the Job Cost Module.
• Review job reports for billing opportunities.
• Review invoices for discrepancy.
• Review and update customer data base for correct contact information.
• Support team with related special projects, as required.
• Bachelors not required, but 3-5 years’ experience or more is favored
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively with field technicians, customers, sales staff, and management.
• Dealing with multiple personality types while maintaining composure under pressure, and effectively multitasking.
• Must be comfortable with software systems such as MS Word, Excel and capable of learning new systems quickly
• Attention to details is a must
1. Tell me how you respond to feedback and direction?
2. What is the type of work environment you excel in?
3. What is a weakness of yours that you strive to overcome?