Plymouth Meeting, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for an Accounts Payable Professional. This position is 100% on site 5 days a week and is in Plymouth Meeting, PA. This is an amazing temp to perm opportunity for any AP professional, please see all specifics below.
It is a very tight knot culture in which everyone truly enjoys working with each other. Very interactive group and very much wanting to contribute to the team and organization. The accounting team is about 15 people strong.
• Managing high volume of invoices and PO’s
• Reconciliation of vendor statements
• Matching invoices with internal POs
• Coding invoices and doing data entry
• Running check batches
• Verify expense reports and credit card statements
• Reconcile statements and payment records
• Ensure payments and credits are applied correctly
• Sales and use tax payments (nice to have experience)
• Experience within construction or engineering nice to have
• Strong Excel Skills
• Experience over a degree but degree is nice to have
• Preferred JD Edwards, Timberline, or ViewPoint experience
• NO NO NO NO NO QuickBooks
Initial interview with Aspire Recruiter- Kara Robin
2nd round - phone screen with client
3rd round - would be a face to face with client.