Warminster, PA US
Our client, a leader in their industry, is seeking an AP Specialist to join their team on a contract basis. This would be no less than a 2-month assignment, 100% on site at their corporate office within the greater Hatboro area. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an industry leader, taking on a critical role within an outstanding friendly environment, then apply today!
Pay Perks Benefits
• Up to $30/hour
• Opportunity to gain high level exposure within an industry leader
• Great Location
• Create and maintain Accounts Payable Vendors in the financial system
• Ensure Payables are properly documented & approved, coded to the GL with valid codes including project codes if needed
• Ensure all invoices are properly entered into the payables system
• Acts as a liaison between end users and the Finance Department regarding Accounts Payable
• Review vendor statements regularly.
• Researches vendor, employee, or project inquiries and tracks down delinquent invoices
• Ensure that AP filing is done promptly and accurately, allowing for easy retrieval of documents
• At fiscal year-end, ensure the proper archiving of prior fiscal year documents
• Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Gathering requested audit documentation as needed
• Handles checks returned to Accounts Payable
• Sends out 1099s on an annual basis, meeting all legally required deadlines
• Runs open receipts reports and requests invoices from vendors if not yet received
• Processes refund checks and monitor early payment discounts taken and lost payments
• Process checks, wires & ACH payments
• Each month compiles a list of invoices not entered into the reporting system to accrue
• Maintain historical records, keep all information confidential, and perform all other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of related experience
• Must have experience matching invoices to PO’s and identifying discrepancies
• Highschool degree or higher
• Strong Excel Skills
• Manufacturing experience a huge plus
• MS Dynamics is a huge plus
• Ability to handle heavy work within tight deadlines
Are you able to commit to a 2 month assignment to the completion?
Are you able to work on site 5 days a week?
Do you have 2 or more years experience matching invoices to PO's?