King of Prussia, PA US
Our client, a fast-growing Consumer Products consulting company is seeking a sharp thinking and personable AR Analyst to work with the Accounts Receivable group and clients in the area of tracking, reporting, allocating and resolution. This is a great opportunity to work at a growing company with excellent career growth and cooperative team environment.
Hybrid opportunity: 2-3 days per week on-site
Location: King of Prussia
Salary $62-65K with EXCELLENT benefits!
• Representative will be responsible for obtaining rebate/deduction backup for several accounts.
• Representative is responsible for obtaining and researching deductions and properly allocating to the correct category and client
• Deduction responsibility involves investigation of the charges and communication with the customer and sales representative to identify and clear the rebate/deduction.
• Reduce the dollar amount of unidentified deductions.
• Reduce the total average time to reconcile deductions.
• Work with sales leads to reconcile deductions at key customers.
• Interact with clients to answer deduction related questions.
• Resolve deduction related issues with clients
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
• 3+ years of experience in AR, Collections or accounting.
• Proficient in Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables a must)
Meet Your Recruiter
Kris graduated with a Bachelor and a Masters in Accounting from the University of North Texas. She has been in the Executive Search field for over 20 years. She joined Aspire in 2018 and specializes in developing great relationships with high level executives.
Kris enjoys spending time with her family and her myriad of animals, which include four dogs and two horses.