Find your fit with Aspire.
Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, a highly respected non-profit, is seeking an Accountant to join their high performing team. Located in the City of Philadelphia, this is an opportunity to join an organization whose reputation for high quality work is only surpassed by its reputation for culture and employee experience. If you are seeking an opportunity to gain exposure within the industry leader that stands for integrity, quality, and honesty, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $65,000 annually
• Medical, Vision, Dental (Optional)
• Employee first culture with comprehensive and generous benefits package
• 18 Paid Holidays, 12 Sick Days. 2 Weeks PTO, 3 Personal Days, 403B with Match
Day to Day Overview: Function as the point of contact for Controller and CFO
• Monthly billing for Catholic Community Service to DHS, preparing Yearly budget with reconciliations.
• Yearly budget, Yearly reconciliation, and Quarterly billing for Women of Hope to OMH.
• Post monthly payroll JES to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Post monthly Fixed Assets for Catholic Social Services and St. John's to Great Plains to Microsoft Dynamics GP
• Monthly and yearly reconcile for the Real Alternative program.
• Monthly and Yearly reconciliation for Special Funds Account
• Monthly and Yearly reconciliation for Receivable Account and Balance sheet account
• Bank Reconciliation for WSFS Operating Account
• Bachelor's Degree requires a major in accounting, finance, or business administration
• 1-3 Years Experience
• Knowledge of General Ledger
• Strong knowledge of current Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, and perform complex analysis using spreadsheet functions and other tools.
• The ability to problem solve, multi-task, and effectively prioritize work in a deadline-driven environment is critical.