Find your fit with Aspire.
Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, a highly respected non-profit, is seeking an Accountant to join their high performing team. Located in the City of Philadelphia, this is an opportunity to join an organization whose reputation for high quality work is only surpassed by its reputation for culture and employee experience. If you are seeking an opportunity to gain exposure within the industry leader that stands for integrity, quality, and honesty, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $50,000-$55,000 annually
• Medical, Vision, Dental (Optional)
• Employee first culture with comprehensive and generous benefits package
• 18 Paid Holidays, 12 Sick Days. 2 Weeks PTO, 3 Personal Days, 403B with Match
Day to Day Overview: Function as the point of contact for Controller and CFO
• Monthly and Yearly reconciliations CUA program
• Budgets and audit reconciliations general ledger accounts
• Review the AP invoices weekly
• Send invoices to the DHS monthly
• Run the monthly Fixed Assets for two companies in Great Plains
• Bank of America Credit Card - open, close, increase, and decrease all credit cards when needed.
• Quarterly billing
• Utility Invoices - Recode the original invoice to our codes in GP
• Review the AP invoices for computer and computer-related purchases
• Monthly review and reconciled Balance sheet account
• Import the payroll JES into GP
• Run Payroll journal entries and wages reports from Ulitipro
• Balance sheet account reconciliations
• Payroll reconciliations
• Other special projects
• Proficient in Excel
• Degree required, accounting preferred.
• 2-3 years' experience