Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, the largest dental practice in Pennsylvania with a reputation of kindness, compassion, and extreme professionalism, is seeking a part time Accounting/Bookkeeping professional to join their outstanding culture as a contract to hire opportunity in the greater Northeast section of Philadelphia. The position is onsite 3 days a week. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization prideful of its dynamic culture, and truly cares for the wellbeing of its employees; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $35/hour 25 hours a week
• Phenomenal culture
• Growing organization
• Potential full-time opportunity
• Make sure that all AP invoices are recorded properly in the system and reconcile at end of month to G/L Balances Pay invoices and record transfers for ACH payments and bank drafts from our accounts.
• Use download spreadsheets created by our department to record credit card transactions, production revenue and cash receipts prepared by another member of the team. These templates must be uploaded into Sage Intacct and reviewed for completeness.
• Month end bank reconciliations.
• General Ledger Account review to ensure proper entries made to the appropriate accounts.
• Print monthly financial statements and use the report writer to create specialized reports, if necessary, or requested by management.
• Work with Accounting Manager and CFO in analyzing the financials each month, researching discrepancies and anomalies in the financials.
• Preparation of statistical information for month end financial management report.
• Participate as valuable member of our accounting team, offering suggestions for process improvement as needed.
• Work as a point of contact with our accounting firm to gather information for annual reviewed financial statements and tax returns.
• Understanding of AR analysis, AP Analysis, prepaid expenses, depreciation and amortization entries.
• Have strong Excel skills and be able to quickly understand/utilize various accounting/billing and payroll systems.
• Must have a Bachelors in Accounting or related filed
• Must have 5+ years’ experience
• Must be able to go out on site
• Must have GAAP knowledge
• Must have comprehensive experience in month/year end close on an accrual basis
• Must have experience within complex ERP systems –Sage Intaact is a huge plus
Do you have experience running monthly closes on an accrual basis?
Do you have experience with Sage Intaact or comparable systems?
Are you open to part time with possibility of going full time?
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales Managing Director
Fred is a graduate of Northern Arizona University with a bachelor’s in public relations and is working towards his master’s. With his extensive experience within the staffing industry, Fred joined Aspire as the Managing Director of Sales with the primary responsibility of coaching and training the sales team while working cross-departmentally to assist in the formulation of creative and effective business strategies. Fred resides in Chalfont, PA, with his wife and his two children. He enjoys coaching travel baseball, softball, and spending time traveling with his family.