Accounting Reporting & Analysis Manager
West Wildwood, NJ 08260 US
Our client is among the oldest and most respected retailers in the United States. They are seeking an Accounting Reporting & Analysis Manager. This is 100% Onsite. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is successful, growing and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• Pay range of $85 to $95K per year
• Advanced Excel skills
• Practical prior work experience in various accounting and reporting functions (AP, AR, Cash management, etc.)
• Experience in hospitality, food & beverage and/or amusement industries a plus
• Experience with implementing / enhancing ERP Systems, point of sales systems, ERP integration with spreadsheet tools like Velixo and data visualization programs like Power BI and Tableau highly desired
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA or MBA preferred
• Computer literate w/aptitude for learning and implementing new systems and processes and utilizing data bases, data warehouses and ERP reporting systems.
• 3 to 5-plus years’ experience in relevant GAAP accounting work
• 2 to 3-plus years’ supervisory/managerial experience
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple work responsibilities and meet deadlines
• Excellent project management skills- both personally but also to collaboratively work and get buy-in and support from all levels of the company by communicating clear goals, defining what is needed and setting achievable deadlines.
• Prepare internal and external financial reporting for the business, including but not limited to consolidation reporting and year end statements.
• Develop, disseminate regular business profitability analysis reporting for rides/ piers/ segments/ individual games, F& B & other hospitality locations.
• Prepare and manage the Annual business budget process for TMO and other Morey entities.
• Working with Hotel management team, develop reporting process and systems to consolidate and report on key metrics/ profitability of all hotel properties.
• In coordination with the accounting manager and CFO, primary accounting lead for integration of various business points of sale/ asset management/ reservations systems into our accounting systems and processes