Burlington, NJ US
Our client, a prestigious non-profit research organization in Burlington, NJ is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join their fantastic work environment part time-temp to hire. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an amazing nonprofit organization then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
Monday, Tues, Wed work schedule; 8-4pm
Team lunches monthly
Day to Day Overview
• Reviews incoming invoices, both electronic and paper. Sorts and distributes invoices to appropriate staff member in accordance with verification and approval policies.
• Validates and prepares batches of invoices for data entry utilizing a three-way match process i.e., PO, invoice, and receivers.
• Analyzes invoices for accuracy, discount options, missing documentation, or required approvals.
• Enters invoice data into accounts payable system.
• Assists in payment preparation as needed, including verifying AP batch totals, uploads to the bank and obtaining the proper approvals.
- 2 years of AP experience
- Familiar with Sage; or other accounting software
- Proficient in Microsoft office platforms
- Excel knowledge is a must