Accounts Receivable Manager
Conshohocken, PA US
Our client, a distinguished global company, is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team immediately. This is truly a unique temp to perm opportunity for an individual that is skilled in leading a team to ensure timely billing and prompt collections. If you are a natural leader, enjoy building relationships internally and externally and thrive on being detailed oriented; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $90K-$95K annually based on experience once converted to permanent position
• Bonus eligible role
• Career growth opportunities
• Exceptional benefits package
• Strong, growing and innovative company
Day to Day Overview:
• Communicate with all department to ensure and maintain client satisfaction
• Execute processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely billing
• Oversee the collections of outstanding accounts receivable balances
• Ensure account reconciliations are accurate and timely
• Review all contract to provide compliance with contract terms pertaining to billing
• Perform supervisory duties with the team to include training, mentoring, assigning work, directing, rewarding, developing, and resolving problems according to company policies
• Degree in accounting or equivalent experience
• 5 years' experience managing an AR Team
• 8 years of related experience
• Proficient in Microsoft products
• Must be an effective communicator and possesses strong technical and analytical skills
Must be able to be on-site 5 days a week
1. Do you have at least 5 years' experience managing an Accounts Receivable team?
2. Are you proficient with Microsoft products?
3. Do you have a degree in accounting?
4. Do you have at least 8 years of related experience?