Find your fit with Aspire.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Phoenixville, PA US
Our client is in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Bethlehem, PA. This role is part of a growing team that works 100% onsite. You can be a part of a supportive, collaborative, family-oriented culture. This is a direct hire opportunity to build your current AR skillset!
• 8-5:30pm work hours, can be flexible
• Family oriented work culture
• 401k with 3%
• Monitor and track the disputed invoices/short-payments on a very high volume-based activity.
• Perform analysis of customer accounts based on the customer's purchases, payment history, credit worthiness
• Track and evaluate past due A/R accounts
• Evaluate credit worthiness of accounts and determine proper account order hold or releases
• Review aged items for bad debt write off and refund analysis
• Perform offsetting adjustments to ensure customer account balances are properly stated
• Associate Degree preferred & 5-7 years of AR experience
• SAP/ERP system required
-Familiarity with banking portals