Find your fit with Aspire.
Administrative Assistant of Clinical Operations
Elkins Park, PA US
Our client, a well-respected clinical university is seeking an Admin Assistant to join their high-performing team located in the Elkins Park, PA area, this is an opportunity to join an organization with growth and career stability.
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $50-55k salary to start
• Office hours, 8:30-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday, onsite
Function as the point of contact for VP of Clinical Operations
Manage executive calendars and set up meetings
Maintain clinical operations accounting files; oversee checks, invoices, & POs
Coordinate and oversee clinical events
Oversee and maintain confidentially; regarding personnel files and internal private information
Manage multi-line phone system, take professional and accurate messages & calls
Maintains excellent customer service, will interact professionally with faculty, student, staff, patients & all visitors
• Must have high school diploma, degree preferred, not required
• 5 years of experience as an admin assistant or similar role.
• Must be vaccinated & boosted for COVID-19 or wear a mask onsite, all day.
• Excellent written & verbal communication.
• Academic/education or healthcare industry experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office platforms & google c-suite