Burlington, NJ US
Our client, a nationally leading law firm, is seeking a Billing Admin. This is 100% Onsite for the first 90 days then its 3 days in and 2 days at home. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is successful, growing and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $42 to $52K Annual Salary paid hourly at a rate of $20-$25 per hour
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
• Luncheons in the office, After hour work get togethers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Billing invoices for Workshop/Government Contracts
• Assists in special projects as requested
• Manage all aspects of purchasing including purchase of capital equipment and supplies
• Reviews accounts for Collections
• Works closely with Accounts Recievable
• Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
• Comparing purchase order, prices, term of payment and other charges
• Ability to conduct research, use computer equipment and software (especially MS Office applications), write effectively, analyze and interpret data and meeting demanding work deadlines.
• Bill of Lading
• Prepare specific operating reports for either internal or external distribution.
• Prepare all required documents and paperwork, and monitor all regulations for procuring major capital assets.
• Strong record keeping documents and paperwork, and monitor all regulations for procuring major capital assets.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the CFO/Controller
• Strong record keeping (personnel files, cost records, collection daily reports), logistical and organizational skills.
• Must have High School Diploma
• Prior Accounting and Billing experience a plus
• Strong Excel skills
• Good communication skills