King of Prussia, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is partnering with our client to hire an experienced Bookkeeper in the King of Prussia area. This is a direct hire opportunity in which you will be joining a dynamic industry leader. You will be working directly with all levels of management and across departmental projects. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is growing and truly values its employees.
Perks, Pay & Benefits
• Salary to start $70,000
• Generous pay increase after year end review
• Outstanding company culture that breeds longevity and career growth
• Direct Hire with strong benefit package
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responsible for $25 million in AP transactions annually
• Match, Batch, Code 400 invoices weekly
• Work with Project Managers to identify discrepancies with invoices
• Work to create and maintain vendor payment schedules and identifying discrepancies
• Bank reconciliation of three accounts
• Working through Sales and Use Tax issues with vendors
• Payroll every Monday—heavy data entry and making sure all data is accurate
• Send data off to payroll company to process
• Eventually getting involved with GL
• Associates Degree or higher
• 4+ years experience
• Strong Excel Experience
• Sage 300 or related systems a huge plus!
• Construction/Manufacturing/Engineering background a huge plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales Managing Director
Fred is a graduate of Northern Arizona University with a bachelor’s in public relations and is working towards his master’s. With his extensive experience within the staffing industry, Fred joined Aspire as the Managing Director of Sales with the primary responsibility of coaching and training the sales team while working cross-departmentally to assist in the formulation of creative and effective business strategies. Fred resides in Chalfont, PA, with his wife and his two children. He enjoys coaching travel baseball, softball, and spending time traveling with his family.