Conshohocken, PA US
Our client, global entertainment company, in Plymouth Meeting, PA is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative and travel support for several members of the Executive team.
This role is hybrid temp to perm position with an annual salary of $70,000-$75,000 based on experience near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Coordinate multiple daily calendars and travel schedules for Executives
• Maintain and manage all credit card accounts; calculate expenses and pay bills
• Manage and delegate tasks to other members on the Executive support team
• Organize back-up coverages as necessary for support staff
• Plan and coordinate conferences with several hundred attendees; inclusive of
arranging travel for attendees
• Prioritize multiple active projects in a timely manner
• Answer and respond to calls promptly
• Communicate with clients and Executives on project status
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• High school diploma or GED (college degree a plus)
• 5+ years in a corporate environment working with Leadership
• Experience managing members of the Administrative Team
• Experience with Concur strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
After a screening phone call with one of our recruiters, you will meet virtually with the company’s hiring manager, followed by a 2nd interview with a representative of the Leadership team.
1. Do you have 5+ years' experience working within a corporate environment supporting Executives?
2. Are you flexible with a work schedule, meaning days on site with a hybrid model that may change?
3. Do you have experience with Concur?
4. Do you have experience managing members of the Administrative Team?