**Must have at least 5 years of working directly with C-suite (top management staff) employees**
Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for an Executive Assistant role for a family-owned business in Center City Philadelphia. If you are looking for a unique culture that is passionate about service this is the right path for you. This position is a fantastic opportunity to expand your administrative skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and directs telephone calls in a professional manner. Checks and responds to office’s voicemail. Manage company’s PBX phone system.
• Composes, prepares, and proofreads correspondence, office memos, e-mails and reports.
• Creates and maintains accounting (vendor/payroll), contracts, and employment files in an organized manner to include updating information, purging files on a regular basis and creating new filing systems as needed.
• Provides administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data and preparation of summary reports based on results.
• Conducting recruiting, onboarding, & payroll components as needed
• High School Diploma or Equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
• Minimum five to seven years of prior administrative assistant or office management experience.