Field Sales Account Executive
Tampa, FL US
Our client, a large and still-growing company delivering essentials to offices and homes is looking to bring on a process-oriented and results-driven Field Sales Account Executive in the Tampa, FL area.
This role is remote, but requires you to live in the Tampa, FL area. The base salary is $40,000 - $45,000, depending on experience with a 4-month ramp schedule and expected annual salary of $110,000+ with commission.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Generate sales through building relationships with existing customers and face-to-face meetings with prospects
• Determine customer needs and propose appropriate customized solution
• Maintain a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule that allows you to meet and exceed new business sales goals
• Serve as an active partner in customer retention and contract extension
• Prepare sales reports, keep accurate sales records, file expense and account reports
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• 1+ years of Sales experience
• Strong selling and negotiating skills, with the ability to overcome customer objections
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to shift focus and prioritize
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and SalesForce or another CRM
After a screening phone call with one of our recruiters, you will meet with the company’s hiring manager for a virtual 1st interview, followed by a 2nd interview with other members of the leadership team. A 3rd interview will be on site, but your time is valuable, so the process will take no more than two weeks.