Eagleville, PA US
Our client, the premier resource for planning, designing, and producing cutting edge retail environments, is seeking a Finance Director within their greater Eagleville area corporate office. This is direct hire opportunity that is 100% on site. This is an opportunity to join a fun, energetic team with one goal in mind. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization that is passionate, driven, friendly and a true industry leader, then apply today.
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• Pay $120,000 annually
• Profit Sharing/Aggressive 401K
• Generous PTO
• Flexible Start Times
• Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Focusing on identifying and driving efficiencies and ensuring they improve the bottom line
• Leading and developing a team of finance professionals covering Billing and Collections, Accounts Payable, Financial Control and Financial Planning & Analysis
• Presenting financial reports and analysis to executives, board members, investors, and other stakeholders
• Running the annual budgeting process and tracking key performance indicators
• Assessing and evaluating key drivers of the business with the goal of helping the company improve its performance
• Review and analyze job cost and gross profit reports
• Implementing policies, procedures and controls to ensure regulatory compliance and sustainable business growth
• Prepare monthly & annual financial reports
• Prepare and file all monthly sales tax reporting
• Supply all information for year-end as requested by an outside accounting firm
• Prepare special reports as requested by the CEO & President
• Manufacturing job cost experience is a must
• Bachler's degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
• Eight (8) or more years in an Accounting role with progressively increasing responsibilities
• Five (5) or more years in a management role
Do you have experience with cost accounting and working within a manufacturing environment?
Do you have 5 years leadership within Accounting and Finance?
Are you able to come on site 5 days a week?