Narbeth, PA US
Our client, one of the most advanced and accomplished medical groups within the Philadelphia market, is seeking a Finance Manager to join their expanding, talented team in the greater Narberth area as a direct hire employee. This This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is experiencing unprecedented organic growth and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization prideful of its dynamic culture, its promotion from within mentality, and truly cares for the wellbeing of its employees; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $115,000 annually 10% bonus
• 16 days PTO within first year
• 401K Safe Harbor with company automatically depositing 3% of salary into Safe Harbor with an additional 1%-2% profit sharing
• After 90 days the ability to work from home 1 day a week
• Tremendous benefits, with a very positive very driven team environment
Day to Day Overview:
• Responsible for month end, quarter end, and year end closes
• Reporting and analysis around payroll entries (and their creation), financial statements, balance sheets, revenue, salaries etc.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, variance in terms of budget to actual
• Develops accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Oversees the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements.
• Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
• Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information; advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• 5+ years’ experience with 3-5 years in management
• Skill in establishing and leading effective working relationships with other team members, organizations, and the public.
• Skill in analyzing, reconciling and/or evaluating the accuracy of general ledger, accounting details, revenues, and expenditures.
• Exceptional accounting, math, communication, and written skills
• Skill in processing and analyzing data or information — compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, and auditing.
• Skill in preparing prompt and accurate financial reports and supporting schedules
Do you have 3+ years' experience managing?
Are you able to come on site 4 days a week with 1 remote?
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales Managing Director
Fred is a graduate of Northern Arizona University with a bachelor’s in public relations and is working towards his master’s. With his extensive experience within the staffing industry, Fred joined Aspire as the Managing Director of Sales with the primary responsibility of coaching and training the sales team while working cross-departmentally to assist in the formulation of creative and effective business strategies. Fred resides in Chalfont, PA, with his wife and his two children. He enjoys coaching travel baseball, softball, and spending time traveling with his family.