Find your fit with Aspire.
Financial Accounting Analyst
Camden, NJ US
Our client, a world-renowned industry leader with and outstanding civic reputation, within the greater Camden area, is seeking a Financial Accounting Analyst to join their welcoming team. This is an opportunity to join their collaborative, employee first, promote from within culture and a great way to continue to build your skillset. If you are seeking a Direct Hire position with an opportunity to join a highly recognized organization that places its employees first, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
Pay $95,000 with annual bonus averaging 8% or higher
Pension plan, profit sharing, and 401K all offered to employees
Comprehensive multi-tiered healthcare package
Hybrid flexibility after up and running
Truly and employee first culture that allows for growth and stability
Day to Day Overview:
• Performs monthly and quarterly closing work including journal entries, reviewing transactions, analysis, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) adjustments.
• Prepares financial reports, presentations, and reconciliations for accounting, business, and customer stakeholders for financial and management decision support in compliance with accounting policies and audit controls.
• Researches, analyzes, supports, and identifies solutions for resolution of issues in parts sales, purchases, inventory, vendor payments, and billing.
• Provides financial subject matter knowledge and support for annual business planning and periodic financial projections and monitors financial performance against the plan.
• Utilizes math and technical skills to perform detailed analysis of Parts sales and expenses and shares business insights utilizing charts and graphs for visual understanding.
• Utilizes IT systems to improve process efficiencies and deliver meaningful insights into business performance.
• Develops and implements solutions to accounting issues and process improvements.
• Works with Fixed Operations (Parts) financial analysis team, purchasing and planning team, distribution centers, ports, IT, vendors, customers, and logistics team to support and optimize the financial efficiency of the supply chain.
• Works with internal audit team, external auditors, and internal control owners to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, IFRS, and accounting policy requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Master Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and the preparation of journal entries required
• Attention to detail and ability to identify solutions to issues.
• Well-developed analytical and critical thinking skills, including ability to create reports and analysis from large amounts of data sourced from IT systems.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees both within the Accounting Department and others within and outside of the organization