Find your fit with Aspire.
Financial Analyst FP&A
King of Prussia, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is assisting in hiring a Financial Analyst, FP&A for a large, well-established company located in the King of Prussia, PA area. The Ideal candidate is a motivated, driven, problem solver who can work in a fast-paced and complex environment. This individual must have the ability to build strong relationships across the business with a proven track record of working effectively as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
This company has a fantastic culture. The company is extremely diverse and is a collaborative, challenging and empowering environment with continued development and opportunities for growth. Here are some of the benefits the company offers:
• Outstanding benefits package with multiple options to choose from
• 401k plan with company contribution and match
• Hybrid schedule (3 days in, 2 days remote)
• Generous PTO time.
Pay Rate: $75,000 - $90,000 dependent on experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide analysis, forecasting, and reporting for revenue and expense accounts, researching trends, and providing guidance where appropriate.
• Produce monthly reporting including key metrics and budget to actual with in-depth variance analysis for both capital and project budgets and operating budgets.
• Create, maintain, and present financial and operational results to various levels of management.
• Develop and maintain relationships with multiple business partners to both convey and obtain information relating to the business.
• Collaborate to build financial models to support strategic and financial planning.
• Ongoing commitment to identify and implement process improvements for operational efficiencies and enhanced analytics as well as maintain existing documentation of control procedures performed by the financial planning and analysis team
• Provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and future financial performance by assembling, summarizing data, and preparing reports.
• Collaborates with accounting and finance teams, working to ensure that finance initiatives are well aligned with accounting initiatives and processes
• Perform ad-hoc research and financial analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field required.
• 5+ years of experience in FP&A. Asset management experience a plus.
• Experience with Anaplan and TM1 preferred but not required
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate financial results to all levels of management in a professional manner.
• Ability to build detailed financial models to support key business initiatives.
• Proficient in analyzing and manipulating large data sets.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Strong focus on timeliness and accuracy.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, multi-tasking environment.
• Capable of operating individually and within a team environment.
• Must be a reasonable distance to the office. No relocation or sponsorship is offered.