Find your fit with Aspire.
Front Desk Administrator
Huntingdon Valley, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for a temp to hire Front Desk Administrator for a business in the Huntingdon Valley, PA Area. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your current administrative skill set. Do not miss the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
Roles & Responsibilities
• Welcome & greet all external guest, directing them to proper meeting/conference accordingly
• Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and directs telephone calls in a professional manner.
• Composes, prepares, and proofreads correspondence, office memos, e-mails, and reports.
• Document management abilities, filing, preparing incoming & outgoing mail
• Coordinating interoffice events & lunches as needed
• Ordering & maintaining office inventory/supplies
• Coordinate & Answer vendors with deliveries & inquires
• Supporting Safety Manager
• Scan & File AP/AR invoices accordingly
Pay, Perks, & Benefits
• Temp to perm
• Onsite- 5 days a week
• Outstanding benefits when converted
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Platforms
• 3 years of office admin experience required