Dover, DE US
A non-profit in Dover, DE is looking for an HR Generalist to join their welcoming and cohesive team. This is an ideal role for someone who is naturally engaging, solution-oriented, and positive.
The role is 5 days on site with an annual salary of $45,000 - $50,000.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Track, document, and review compliance training and continuing education
• Recruit, interview, and facilitate hiring for open positions, working closely with hiring managers to understand skills needed in a great candidate
• Conduct background checks
• Implement New Hire Orientation and Employee Recognition Program
• Be the first point of contact for employee inquiries about Payroll, Benefits, PTO, leave, training, etc.
• Assist with performance evaluations
• Work collaboratively with HR Specialist
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• Bachelor’s Degree, SHRM-CP a strong plus
• 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organized with attention to detail
• problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize
• knowledge of employment laws and HR regulations
• proficient in Microsoft Office