Frazer, PA 19355 US
A well-established, global manufacturing company in Chester County is looking for a passionate Human Resource Generalist to set the course for strategic recruitment and make this company an employer of choice for positions across all levels! Manufacturing experience and strong Excel skills would make you a standout candidate!
This role is on site 5 days per week with a salary of $85,000 - $95,000 based on experience.
• Work closely with the HR and leadership teams to develop and implement recruitment in multiple states
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies
• Design and implement recruiting strategy to elevate the employer brand among job seekers in the industry
• Work closely with hiring managers to keep job descriptions up to date and have a clear idea of upcoming department needs
• Have an active presence on job boards, job fairs, industry networking events, social media, online platforms, etc.
• Source candidates, prescreen, interview potential candidates
• Plan New Hire Orientation, keeping an eye for where improvements can be made
• Work closely with the VP of HR to create SOPs for HR and Talent Acquisition processes and other projects
How You’re a Great Fit
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field
• 3+ years of Human Resource experience
• Understanding of full cycle recruiting and HR practices, including ATS
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Microsoft Office (an Excel assessment will be a part of the interview process)
• ADP Workforce Now
• Ability to run reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
1. Can you be on site five days a week in the office?
2. Are you proficient with Excel (an excel assessment will be required as part of the interview process)?
3. Do you have experience with ADP or SmartRecruiters?