Philadelphia, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is partnering with a well-known Non-Profit organization in Philadelphia. Our client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to fulfill a temp to hire role. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow their current HR skillsets; along with the ability to maintain a work life balance.
Perks, Pay, & Culture
• Hybrid work schedule, 3 days onsite
• Public transportation line right outside of building
• Temp to perm, ability for DH conversion after 90 days
• oversee employee personal files; make any changes accordingly
-Assist with performance reviews & updating/changing employee personnel files
-oversee and track licensees, certifications, and clearances to maintain compliance
• Report writing for performance management & internal HR metrics
• Assists with new hire paperwork during orientation, on & off boarding components, employment verifications, background checks in accordance with local, state, & federal compliance
-review and analyze all compliance components for employees and the HR department
-Are you vaccinated for Covid-19?
-Do you have at least 3 years of experience in Human Resources?
-Must have proficiency with ADP
-Must have an associate degree or Higher
1st round – phone screen with Kara, your Aspire Recruiter
2nd round- virtual interview with TA Manager
3rd round- Onsite with CHRO