West Chester, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is partnering with a well-known specialty supplier in Chester County. Our client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist for a two-month contract role starting right away. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow their current HR skillsets; along with the ability to work with fantastic people.
Perks, Pay, & Culture
• On site 5 days a week
• Great work environment; team culture
Roles and Responsibilities
• Entering contractors into Cornerstone Learning Management System
• Upload and log completed employee training into the application
• Assist with the new hire onboarding experience
• Aid in creating compliance trainings for various departments
• Review and analyze all compliance components for employees and the HR department
• Collaborate with HR Manager in recruiting candidates
• Assist in all aspect of Talent Management
• Can you travel to an office in Chester County five days a week?
• Do you have at least 3 years of experience doing HR Generalist duties?
• Are you proficient with Cornerstone, Kronos, UltiPro?
• Degree is preferred but not required as long as there is sufficient experience.
Initial round – phone screen with Kara, your Aspire Recruiter
2nd round- virtual interview with HR Business Partner
3rd round- Onsite with VP of HR
1. Do you have familiarity with Cornerstone LMS?
2. Can you travel to an office 5 days a week?
3. Have you used Kronos (time and attendance) system?
4. Are you familiar with UltiPro software?