HR Shared Services Payroll Professional
Reading, PA US
Our client, a prestigious American manufacturing company and international leader, within the greater Reading area, is seeking a Payroll Professional to join their shared services team as a Specialist. This is an opportunity to join their collaborative, team oriented, employee first culture. If you are seeking a direct hire career with an opportunity to join a growing, highly recognized organization that places its employees first, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
Pay $65,000 with annual reviews
Comprehensive Medical/Dental Vision
401K with aggressive and very kind company match
Truly and employee first culture that allows for growth and stability
Day to Day Overview
• Pay file loading; Mass Employee Changes, Submission of Payroll, Review Preview and final payroll reports
• Final review of Quarterly reporting
• Prepare & Distribute Payroll related Communications
• Coordinate updates with Payroll Vendor; Coordinate/ Test with Payroll Systems Analyst on payroll related changes
• Prepare routine audits of Payroll/Kronos system to ensure accuracy of system
HR Shared Services
• Initial point of contact for Local HRBP for assistance; Primary point of contact for Employees to assist with questions including Payroll, Benefits, Processes and ETC;
• Evaluate data in ADP vs. LiNK to ensure accuracy and data integrity, research and determine root causes for information that is not accurate and suggestions for improved processes
• Run a variety of reports via ADP, Kronos, LiNK and SAP ECP based on customer needs
• Administrator of employee payroll pay card system
• Support the Compensation Manager during annual Merit Cycle
• Support HR Shared Services Lead; Employee Stock Purchase Program; Employee Communications; Updates on Compliance.
Payroll Processes Documentation
• Update current payroll process documentation and keep processes updated
• Leave Administration; Additional Contact for Leave of Absence claims, Prepare Leave of Absence Payments needed for Payroll
• Track employees approaching LTD and work with HRBP on work restrictions
• Continue to keep up to date on ADA, FMLA law requirements and changes; Coordinate WC payments for WA; Point of Contact for Vendor (Travelers) when requesting wage information
• Annual Audit Contact, Validate and Prepare Contribution Funding.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or at least 5 years of work-related experience.
• Solid experience with Payroll systems
• Minimum 2 Years of Time & Attendance Cloud Platform
• Competent computer skills in MS Office.
• Knowledge of human resources regulations, state, and federal employment law.
• Knowledge of SAP cloud application is highly desirable but not required.
• Knowledge of ADP Payroll, Kronos Time & Attendance and SAP Employee Central Payroll