King of Prussia, PA US
Exciting HRIS Specialist opportunity that offers a hybrid schedule and competitive pay at 70K. Strong organization with an amazing company culture. An ideal landing spot for a candidate looking to move up from their current role.
-Responsible for processing timely data for new hires, salary changes and other daily employee information
-Setup and maintain employees with appropriate Time and Attendance access; provide end user support.
-Run and review background checks, complete e-I9 employment verification for home office hires and assist other admin users for completion for all hires.
-Responsible for new employee paperwork in compliance with federal, state and local legislation.
-Responsible for full cycle of terminated employee, including prepare and deliver state required separation notices.
-Prepare and review payroll audit reports for accuracy.
-Prepare reports supporting compliance needs and ad-hoc requests.
-Assists employees with HR systems registration, gaining access, password resets.
-Provide guidance and insight in development of HR system needs.
-Coordinate and support service requests & system issues through resolution with HRIS team and/or vendors.
-Correspond with all levels of management when acquiring information or sending communications.
-Assists in drafting HRIS related communications.
-Update HRIS documents/guides/applications and run general HR reports.
-Collect and track completed HR forms.
-Assist in maintenance of employee files, physical and electronic.
* High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred.
* Requires 3-5 year experience with ADP Enterprise, Self Service, Time & Attendance, Recruitment Management, Reporting.
* Must have prior HRIS administrative experience.
* Must have strong skillset and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have excellent organizational skills.
* Great attention to detail and accountable for accurate execution for projects and tasks.
* An ability to review current processing practices/procedures and data management needs and suggest new and unique ways using system capabilities to create efficiencies.
* An ability to plan and accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks; set objectives and goals; break down work into the process steps and monitors progress.
* Capable of building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet business goals.