Human Resources Coordinator
Conshohocken, PA US
Our client, a distinguished global company, is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their team immediately. This is truly a unique opportunity for an individual that is detail oriented and is familiar with HR functions including processing onboarding paperwork, generating offer letters and keeping files organized. If you are looking for a role where we can join a progressive and growing team; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $55K-$60K annually based on experience
• Career growth opportunities
• Exceptional benefits package
• Strong, growing and innovative company
Day to Day Overview:
• Assists department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all company employees
• Conducts new hire orientation for corporate personnel
• Coordinates and tracks new Facility Transition process
• Maintains and compiles departmental reports, on a weekly, monthly, and as otherwise directed
• Conducts onboarding and offboarding for Corporate personnel
• Ensure I-9 and E-Verify compliance for all new hires company wide
• Orchestrate and oversee Corporate HR Department special projects as needed
• Acts as liaison between Corporate HR functions including but not limited to recruiting, benefits etc.
• Bachelors degree in HR or related field
• Able to be in the office 4 days a week
• 3-4 years’ experience with HR knowledge
• Experience with Workday is preferred
• Must be a detail-oriented individual
1. Are you able to be on site 4 days a week?
2. Do you have 3-4 years' experience in an administrative role?
3. Are you well versed in general knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures?
4. Do you have experience using Workday?
5. Do you have a bachelor's degree in HR or a related field?