Find your fit with Aspire.
Human Resources Manager, Compliance
Conshohocken, PA US
Our client in Conshohocken, PA is looking for an HR Manager with extensive compliance experience to assure compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources functions.
You will be on site 3 days/week and the annual salary is $70,000 - $80,000, depending on experience.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Compile and communicate updates on every employee-based regulatory and legislative changes and/or modifications and ensuring that developments in rules and policies are restructured with HR practices, articles, policies, and systems
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local FSLA rules and changes, as well as with data security regulations like GDPR, the California Consumer Protection Act, Anti-Bribery and Corruption training, and HIPAA requirements.
• Responsible for the preparation and delivery of compliance-based communications and training to all team members
• Disseminates communication for training and maintains handling sensitive employee data or reports in a discreet manner
• Reviews and audits Corporate and venue Human Resources activities including Recruiting, pre-employment, Screening and interviewing, orientation and on-boarding, interviews, HRIS data
• Create, administer, and maintain an Orientation and Onboarding program for all U.S. venues
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• Bachelor's Degree (BA)
• 5+ years related experience and/or training
• Experience administering compliance programs a plus
• Combination of education and experience may be accepted.
• Strong working knowledge in Workday HCM, Recruiting and ESS modules.