Find your fit with Aspire.
Wilmington, DE US
Our client, a financial institution in Wilmington, DE, is looking for a KYC Analyst for a 6-months contract role. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience with KYC, proficient in using a case management tool, and has Actimize experience.
This role is hybrid, with 2-3 days in office and an hourly rate of $33.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Conduct research and provide advice on new customer CDD alerts and Know Your Customer (KYC) files
• Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of high-risk customers. Use customer risk scoring models in accordance with departmental processes and procedures
• Conduct, review, and evaluate enhanced due diligence reports on new and existing customers
• Document EDD review findings in the appropriate databases, including all pertinent facts and information to support result
• Complete EDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner. Suggest process enhancements and/or research tools to increase efficiency and/or accuracy
• Advise the front and back offices regarding US client onboarding, customer due diligence, and enhanced due diligence standards and requirements
• Review, resolve, and/or escalate alerts or other adverse news screens
• Elevate questions and concerns to the team lead as needed to make determinations and close EDD reviews
• Assist with preparation and delivery of AML and other compliance training
• Maintain awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes into the EDD review process as directed by department management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 1 year of KYC experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• Experience using case management tool
• Strong knowledge in CDD and EDD
After a screening phone call with one of our recruiters, you will meet with the company’s hiring manager for a virtual interview. If offered a position, there will be a thorough credit and background check.