Plymouth Meeting, PA US
Our client –a global company with a large presence in the US– is looking for a Paralegal/Corporate Administrator to assist the Senior VP and General Counsel with drafting, organization, and record keeping for corporate matters, functions, contract workflows, contract records, template agreements, licensing, disclosure matters, etc.
This position pays $65,000/year and is 100% on site near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Responsible for document intake, workflow, and archiving with the proper prioritization and timely completion
• Prepare contract summaries and manager contract database
• Draft contract documents using templates
• Provide support for licensing and financial institutions submissions
• Respond to RFPs and other questions across Tax, Accounting, and Finance Departments
• Assist with template process improvements
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• 3-5 years of experience with a law firm or company
• Degree or Legal experience strongly preferred
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, organizational skills, and verbal and written communication
• Ability to work with a small team
• Analytical skills
• Self-driven to meet deadlines
• Microsoft Suite
After a screening phone call with one of our recruiters, you will meet with the company’s Legal and Risk Management Leadership Team for a series of several interviews.