Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, a respected law firm in Philadelphia, PA, is looking for a Legal Assistant with e-filing experience, as well as litigation and familiarity with drafting motions.
This role offers 4 days in office and 1 day remote, with an annual salary of $60,000 - $65,000, depending on experience.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Typing correspondence, memoranda, and complex legal documents
• Assist with scheduling docket entries and attorney appointments
• Preparing and tracking of subpoenas
• Electronic court filings in Federal Court, as well as Philadelphia and surrounding counties
• Pre-trial and discovery process
• Trial preparation and post-trial duties
• Manage multiple competing priorities, projects, and deadlines
• Review and summarize medical records
• Maintain respectful communication with clients in person, on the phone, and via email
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• 3+ years of experience with litigation
• Detail oriented
• Microsoft Suite
• Experience working with computerized case management system
Do you have experience Drafting Motions?
Do you have experience with e-filing?
Do you have experience with Litigation?