Philadelphia, PA US
Out client, a non-profit in Philadelphia, PA, is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to process payroll for 2500 people across several sites. You will be working closely with the Accounting and HR teams and will have a Payroll Coordinator on your team.
This role pays $90,000 - $110,000 based on experience, offers a retirement plan that starts at 6%, is 5 days on site, and requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Responsible for managing all aspects on biweekly payroll process, month end, general ledger, and tax filings
• Supervise Payroll Coordinator to make sure payroll is completed accurately in a timely fashion
• Manager updates to UltiPro payroll system
• Work with third party tax filing partner (ADP) to ensure successful and timely tax filings
• Process manual and off-cycle checks on request
• Process voluntary benefit bills in Document Management System for Accounts Payable processing
• Responsible for setting up new tax accounts with respective tax agency
• Manage all regulatory audits involving payroll
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 7+ years of experience processing Payroll
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) desirable but nit required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including advanced knowledge of Excel
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills a
• UltiPro and/or ADP knowledge
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines
After a phone screen with an Aspire recruiter, you will have an interview with the Director of Finance, and a second interview with the company’s CFO. A final step in the process will be a meeting with a DEI Panel.