Burlington, NJ US
Our client, a nationally leading law firm, is seeking a Payroll Specialist. This is 100% Onsite for the first 90 days then its 3 days in and 2 days at home. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is successful, growing and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $42 to $52K Annual Salary paid hourly at a rate of $20-$25 per hour
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
• Luncheons in the office, After hour work get togethers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and complete unemployment claims, update unemployment log
• Performs other duties, as assigned
• Contacts manager/supervisors in order to retrieve missing time reports
• Process weekly & Biweekly payrolls (1 is for staff and other is for clients)
• The majority is hourly employees.
• Processing 350 people, NJ and a few people in PA.
• Keeps the payroll administrator advised of potential problem areas and recommends solutions as appropriate.
• Process Union Payroll for 20 employees
• Receives, calculates and imputes all payroll data necessary to process the OTC weekly payroll in a timely and accurate manner
• Assists with researching and resolving employee payroll issues
• Sorts/distributes paychecks to various departments/program
• As required participates in the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work with highly confidential information.
• Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills required
• Must have computer skills and ability to learn HRIS system (PayPro and Millenium), a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Satisfactory Federal and State criminal background check.