Plymouth Meeting, PA US
Our client in Plymouth Meeting, PA is looking to bring on an experienced Payroll Specialist in 2023!
The ideal candidate has Ceridian Dayforce, union, and multi-state payroll experience. This role is a hybrid position paying $65,000 - $70,000 based on experience.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Process weekly and biweekly payroll for union and non-union team members in several states
• Process team member changes, such as earning, deductions, garnishments, and direct deposit
• Review timecards for approval and accuracy
• Assist with regulatory compliance reporting
• Resolve payroll discrepancies provide support to team members, when needed
• Prepare and review payroll reports
How You’re a Great Fit (Education and Experience)
• 5+ years of payroll experience
• Ceridian Dayforce experience strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of payroll compliance, taxes, multi-state payroll
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Experience with payroll processing for unions
After a screening phone call with one of our recruiters, you will meet with the company’s hiring manager for a virtual 1st interview, followed by a 2nd interview with the Director of Finance.