Delran, NJ US
Our client, a distinguished, Retail Brokerage and Development firm, is seeking a Property Accountant to join their driven team in Delran, NJ area on a Temp, Temp to hire, or Permanent hire basis. This is a 100% Onsite Role M-F. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that has an environment that fosters long term employment and organic growth and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees.; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $75-$95K Salary for Perm
• $36-$46/Per HR Pay Rate
Day to Day Overview:
• Perform all general accounting functions for multiple properties in Yardi.
• Perform financial analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, and special projects as needed.
• Perform all accounts payable and tenant billing functions for multiple properties, while building relationships with vendors, tenants, lease administrators and other team members.
• Monitor collections, resolve payment issues directly with tenants and coordinate with property management team as necessary.
• Work closely with management and leasing team and communicate with all team members about ongoing projects and property operations.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent analytical skills and strong mathematical aptitude.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and accurate.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to approach problems both logically and creative.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 5 years commercial real estate accounting experience or equivalent.
• Experience with QuickBooks and Yardi Property Management software helpful, but not required.
• Do you have an Accounting Background?
• Do you Have Property Specific Experience?
• Are you ok with working in an ever-changing environment?