Conshohocken, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is hiring a Senior Accountant for an incredible opportunity to join a growing company in the Conshohocken area. Our client is a family-operated business which runs a very positive and team-oriented working environment This company just completed an acquisition and is planning to aggressively expand over the next five years!
• Family-owned business for more than 30 years
• Aggressively growing in the mid-Atlantic area
• Annual performance bonus potential
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assists with preparation of financial statements and month-end closing functions.
• Performs Balance Sheet reconciliation and analysis.
• Completes analysis such as daily cash management forecasting and expense analysis.
• Updates daily bank deposit verification report and perform weekly bank account reconciliation.
• Develops and implements plan variance monitoring and reporting techniques.
• Continually reviews the daily/monthly expense analysis worksheets for management.
• Assists in preparation of the annual budget/strategic plan and interim updates.
• Monitors budget to actual results and explain any significant variances.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is required
• Minimum 3 years of Accounting experience required
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Excel and an ERP