King of Prussia, PA US
Our client, a premier employer in the greater King of Prussia area is seeking a talented Senior Accountant to join their team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for assistance with the monthly close process and consolidation reporting. This position also has an excellent broad scope including analysis and report preparation, assistance with external audit, and assistance with the annual budgeting process. The company is growing and offers a dynamic, friendly environment with excellent bonus plan and benefits.
Hybrid role: 3 days per week in the office
• Responsible for monthly close process and journal entries.
• Preparation of monthly accrual accounts and account reconciliations.
• Closing of the domestic cost centers and domestic/international profit centers within SAP.
• Knowledge of US GAAP in various areas, including but not limited to accrued liabilities, prepaid assets, fixed assets, and benefits accounting.
• Generation and maintenance of organized work papers supporting certain general ledger accounts.
• Maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various analyses on a monthly basis.
• Assistance with financial statement preparation and internal management reporting.
• Accounting for corporate level transactions in the SAP general ledger and preparation of periodic account analyses.
• Assistance with coordinating the annual external audit process and preparation of various analyses required by the audit staff.
• Coordination of the completion of government and various other regulatory filings (census filings, manufacturing reports, business licenses, corporation annual reports).
• Development and presentation of recommendations for continuous improvement of accounting and financial system processes
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business related field
• Prefer minimum of 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
• Prior public accounting experience a plus
• SAP and manufacturing industry experience highly preferred
• Strong Excel skills - Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Meet Your Recruiter
Kris graduated with a Bachelor and a Masters in Accounting from the University of North Texas. She has been in the Executive Search field for over 20 years. She joined Aspire in 2018 and specializes in developing great relationships with high level executives.
Kris enjoys spending time with her family and her myriad of animals, which include four dogs and two horses.