Kulpsville, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for a Senior Accountant role with a successful client of ours in the Kulpsville area. Our client provides their employees great benefits and the opportunities for career growth!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform account analysis for assigned accounts including calculating depreciation, reclassifications and intercompany transactions.
• Review General Ledger postings and prepare year-end audit schedules.
• Create and monitor an internal control process for recording of fixed assets.
• Perform scheduled audits of the Capital Asset program including conducting inventory counts of Fixed Assets physically.
• Record project costs in assigned Fixed Asset accounts and close accounts when projects are completed.
• Track Fixed Asset expenditures in comparison to the capital budget. Analyze significant variances that occurred and develop solutions to reduce variances.
• Coordinate with Project Accountants to determine capital asset implication.
• Continually update accounting policies concerning capital assets to management.
• Work closely with Operations on capital status including participating with quarterly and annual budgeting.
• Minimum five years of accounting experience
• Bachelors or Associates degree in Accounting or Finance is required
• Experience in Project and/or Construction accounting is preferred
• SAP or Oracle experience preferred