Dover, DE US
Our client, one of the largest and most respected employers in Delaware, is seeking a top-notch experienced Senior Auditor to add to their growing team. This is a very employee-friendly company that promotes and supports quality of life and work life balance.
• Leading company in a very stable industry
• Fantastic benefits including 3 different insurance plan options
• Will be working remotely 3-5 days per week
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs audits: preparation and review of workpapers to support conclusions
• Develops recommendations, summarizes audit results, conducts entrance and exits meetings, drafts audit reports, and resolves outstanding issues.
• Performs review of key processes and controls, evaluation of previous audits and findings, and interviews with clients to identify gaps and opportunities to minimize control risk.
• Research issues and make recommendations to improve process and procedures to minimize exposure to risk and fraud.
• Develops strong relationships with business unit management to openly address and resolve internal control issues.
• Tracks findings to ensure management adequately addresses identified risks and controls weaknesses.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Annual Salary: $70,000 – 95,000
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum 3 years of Auditing or Accounting experience.
• Experience working for a Public Accounting firm or large company is a strong plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and Public Accounting firms