Wilmington, DE US
Our client is seeking a top-notch Senior Internal Auditor to add to their growing team. This is a key role with the opportunity to conduct a variety of financial, operational, compliance and information security audits and work with departments or divisions throughout the organization. Employee friendly company that promotes and supports quality of life and work life balance.
*Please note this is a hybrid role, with 3 days on-site in Wilmington, DE.
Total Rewards Program
• Benefits start in the first full month – Health and 401K
• 23 Days PTO
• Numerous opportunities for growth - Promote from within culture
• Internal and External Networking groups for Professional growth
• Strong work/life balance
$90,000 - $115,000 for the right candidate.
Day to day:
• Performs audits: preparation and review of workpapers to support conclusions
• Develops recommendations, summarizes audit results, conducts entrance and exits meetings, drafts audit reports, and resolves outstanding issues.
• Performs review of key processes and controls, evaluation of previous audits and findings, and interviews with clients to identify gaps and opportunities to minimize control risk.
• Research issues and make recommendations to improve process and procedures to minimize exposure to risk and fraud.
• Develops strong relationships with business unit management to openly address and resolve internal control issues.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in a business-related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of auditing or accounting experience.
Do you have 5 years of audit experience?
Do you have a CPA or CIA?
Do you have a bachelors degree?
Are you able to be on site 3 days a week?