Senior Financial Analyst
Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, a premier employer with an A+ reputation for employee support, career-growth and retention is seeking a top-notch Senior Financial Analyst to support their Supply Chain/Logistics Efficiency related business units. This is an excellent and high-visibility position to promote decision making, financial and management reporting, budgeting, and accounting processes.
Hybrid role – work from home 2 days per week
Salary $83K + 8% bonus
Excellent benefits including pension.
Health benefits effective Day 1
Maximum 401K match
• Provide support for business team including creating and maintaining analytical reports for financial and management decision support.
• Prepare and maintain annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Responsible for monthly accounting close for the business unit including reconciliations, journal entries, adjusting journal entries, accruals and IFRS adjustments.
• Presents financial reports, analysis and forecasts to management, business stakeholders and accounting management.
• Work collaboratively with business stakeholders on data and analysis on fixed and variable costs as well as variance, profitability and payback analysis by product and projects.
• Responsible for sales, cost and gross profit accounting, financial analysis, and reporting.
• Develop and implement solutions to accounting issues and process improvements.
• Create charts and graphs from financial data for better clarity and understanding.
• Support, review and improve operations and accounting processes.
• Reviews price modifiers and updates as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4+ years relevant experience
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Strong ERP and BI system knowledge
• Oracle experience with Projects, Order Management, and Inventory modules
• Experience with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
• CPA certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Kris graduated with a Bachelor and a Masters in Accounting from the University of North Texas. She has been in the Executive Search field for over 20 years. She joined Aspire in 2018 and specializes in developing great relationships with high level executives.
Kris enjoys spending time with her family and her myriad of animals, which include four dogs and two horses.