Senior Fixed Asset Accountant
King of Prussia, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is assisting in hiring a Senior Fixed Asset Accountant for a global, innovative, and responsible company located in the King of Prussia area.
This company has a fantastic and innovative culture. The company appreciates input from all levels. It is a true team atmosphere. Here are some of the benefits the company offers:
• Outstanding benefits package with multiple options to choose from
• 401k plan
• Hybrid schedule (Monday and Friday work from home)
• Bonus eligible based on individual and company performance
• Large, global company with opportunities to grow within
Pay Rate: $85,000 - $100,000 dependent on experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the monthly reporting of Fixed Assets and Capital Expenditures (as well as yearly forecast and budgeting activities) ensuring the consistency, accuracy and reliability of the capital spending reports.
• Prepare and document the quarterly roll-forwards of fixed asset and intangible accounts to ensure completeness and address any reconciling items in a timely manner. •
Provide analysis to the Financial Reporting team in support of quarterly deadlines as well as ad-hoc management requests on capital assets/spending.
• Management of lease accounting (pursuant to the standards of IFRS 16) using company systems for the calculation and posting of the monthly depreciation and interest impact.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of the lease balance to the general ledger. Provide guidance and support to business units for the forecasting and budgeting of lease expense as an internal expert on the accounting standard.
• Other various ad-hoc requirements and requests.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
• Experience using SAP or other ERP system a plus
• Proficient with Excel - pivot tables/more complex functions