Find your fit with Aspire.
Senior Property Accountant
Philadelphia, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is partnering with our client to hire an experienced Property Accountant in the Philadelphia area. This is a direct hire opportunity focused on office investments throughout the United States. You will be working directly with all levels of management and across departmental projects. This position will assume full accounting responsibilities for a portfolio of 3-5 properties.
Perks, Pay & Benefits
• Salary to start $70,000-$90,000
• Hybrid schedule (4 days in office, 1 remote)
• Outstanding company culture
• Direct Hire with tremendous career longevity
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Maintain accounting records and general ledger.
• Create property operating reports and variance analysis.
• Create monthly reporting packages that are sent to lenders and joint venture partners.
• Create original work papers to be used in conjunction with audits.
• Prepare real estate tax, operating expense, and other escalation billings for tenants.
• Assist in the integration of all accounting related activities on property acquisitions.
• Work with the Asset Managers and other interested parties to coordinate the creation and flow of financial data, budgets, and reforecasts.
• Review and analyze tenant leases.
• Bachelor's degree - Accounting
• 4+ years of relevant accounting experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with MRI Real Estate Software a plus
• Knowledge of A/P and A/R
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills as well as oral/written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Dependable, self-starter and motivated