Senior Tax Accountant
Philadelphia, PA US
Our client, a nationally leading law firm, is seeking a Senior Tax Associate. This is 100% Onsite for at least the first year. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is successful, growing and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• $125-$150K Annual Salary
• 10-20% Annual Bonus
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision programs with Telemedicine Health Advocate
• Employee assistance programs such as:
o Elder and dependent care referral service
o Health advocate services
o Gym membership discount program
o Weight loss program discounts
o Health coaching
o Parental caregiver leave
o Student loan refinancing/consolidation programs
o Fun, entertaining and productive offsite team building retreats
• Proven success as an innovative individual contributor and team member
• Perform a wide variety of tax compliance and planning activities for high net worth individuals, businesses and trusts.
• Interest in research and writing on a wide variety of tax matters impacting high net worth individuals and businesses
• Work closely with clients and senior managers providing innovative tax planning solutions and strategies
• Accurately manage client service time budgets
• Ability to accurately and timely address client needs and actively participate in client discussions and meetings
• Strong knowledge and proven technical skills in the areas of tax compliance and planning, for high net worth individuals and businesses
• Exposure to multi-state individual taxation
• Ability and desire to provide innovative tax planning solutions and strategies including the ability to learn to effectively present same to clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• CPA required with 3-6 years of recent public accounting experience, enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university
• Advanced taxation degree helpful
• Member in good standing of the AICPA and PICPA
• Accounting and tax software knowledge and proficiency in QuickBooks
• 3-6 years CPA firm experience
1. Do you have a strong knowledge and proven technical skills in the areas of tax compliance and planning, for high net worth individuals and businesses?
2. Do you have experience with a wide variety of tax compliance and planning activities for high net worth individuals, businesses and trusts?
3. Do you currently hold a CPA with a minimum of 3-6 years’ experience?