Huntingdon Valley, PA US
Our client, one of the oldest and most highly recognized pharmaceutical companies in the world, most is seeking a Service Engineer to join their expanding, talented team in the greater Huntingdon Valley area as a direct hire employee. This This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is experiencing unprecedented organic growth and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization prideful of its dynamic culture, its promotion from within mentality, and truly cares for the wellbeing of its employees; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $110,000 annually 10% bonus
• 3 weeks PTO along with the week between Christmas and New Years paid off
• 401K with generous match
• Outstanding benefits package with multiple options for individual and family
Day to Day Overview:
Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
Provide high level technical support to final users at their location
Perform troubleshooting service and repairs following appropriate troubleshooting procedures to identify and repair faults quickly and accurately.
Deal with complex/escalated issues, Proactively and in a timely fashion.
Ensure that all preventative maintenance visits are completed according to the annual PM planning released from the company.
Provide training to the final user in ordinary instrument maintenance
Interface with cross functional work teams such as applications specialist, product management and marketing/sales
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical qualifications in electrical/ mechanical/biomedical engineering
• Previous experience in service and maintenance medical equipment is preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical/ fluidics/optical circuits