Audobon, NJ US
Our client, a distinguished Restaurant/Hospitality Organization, is seeking an eager Staff Accountant that will be groomed overtime to become the Controller to join their team in the Haddonfield, NJ Area permanent basis. This is 100% Onsite for at least the first year, 5 Days per week at the Corporate Office. This is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is successful, growing and has created a culture that stands on the principles of integrity, innovation, and quality. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
Day to Day Overview:
• Interact with various financial personnel across the organization to provide information, answer questions, and resolve issues.
• Assist in all functions of the Accounts Payable process
• Assist in Payroll function and process
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepare various General Ledger account analyses
• Assist in the monthly closing process
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements as required, work with the outside CPA firm as needed
• Prepare journal entries
• Maintain paperless document database
• Other accounting functions as necessary
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
• Minimum 3 years Accounting experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required along with the ability to effectively interface with external contacts, internal management, and accounting and finance team
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
• Experience with QBO, SAGE Intact or R365 a plus
• Ability to work independently as well as being a team member
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Must have a proactive, goal-oriented, can-do attitude and an ability to solve problems and multi-task
• Must embody the Company Core Values
• Enlightened Hospitality
• Do you have Strong Experience in Bookkeeping?
• Are you good at taking directions and working in a team environment?
• Are you driven to be successful and move up or what drives you?