Cherry Hill, NJ US
Our client, the premier source for low voltage communication and systems, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their award-winning team on a direct hire basis in the greater Pennsauken area. This position is 100% on site and is truly an opportunity to join an organization that is proven recession proof and has created a culture that is exciting, emerging, and truly promotes career opportunity. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an organization that recently completed its first acquisition with more to follow, has a clear career path, and truly cares for the wellbeing of its employees; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $75,000 annually with discretionary year end bonus
• 100% paid employee benefits
• Flexible start and leave times
• 401K with generous match
• Support monthly close and internal reporting process by preparing journal entries and account reconciliations and ensuring that financial statements are in compliance with US GAAP.
• Analyze monthly and quarterly fluctuations in operating expenses and balance sheet, including working with other business partners to understand underlying business drivers.
• Assist with completion of internal controls associated with transactional and reconciliation support.
• Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes and driving process improvements.
• Provide support for accounting for new business initiatives and growth.
• Assist with various projects and accounting matters and drive value within the business.
• Accounting Degree or Finance required
• 2+ years processing payroll
• 2+ years GL accounting experience
• Union experience
• Any payroll software
• Moderate Excel
Do you have 2+ years experience processing payroll?
Do you have 2+ years experience within GL accounting?
Are you able to come into the office 5 days a week?